Mozn Foundation for Social Development is a non-profit organization established in the year 2015 according to the Law of Yemeni Institutions and Unions under the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor, and with the authorization No. 36/196 within the Republic of Yemen. To contribute seriously and actively to the provision of services and humanitarian assistance and through the implementation of programs and projects aimed at meeting the needs of the community and develop the different capacities of individuals of both genders. The Foundation has a headquarters in the Secretariat of the capital Sana'a - The Foundation has two main branches in Mukalla and Sadda. We have implemented 34 projects in the fields of (Health - Water and Environmental Sanitation - Food Security and Livelihood Improvement - Shelter and NFI - Capacity Building of Local Communities) in eight governorates (Al-Amanah, Amran, Jouf, Hodeidah). , Sana'a, Hajjah, Mahweet, Saada).
Scope of the Foundation since its establishment:
Sana'a, Amran, Hajjah, Mahweet, Hodeidah, Saada and Al- Jouf.
A neutral institution in its work does not belong to any religious, regional or ethnic political organization and is committed to applying this value when implementing our programs.
Mozn is a professional, human development organization that works to build the capacity of its staff to ensure that the best quality standards are implemented throughout all phases of program implementation.
The Foundation believes in the principle of accountability to donors, as well as beneficiaries.
The Corporation is committed to producing and publishing technical and financial reports in the media.
The Foundation believes that it is a voice for both Yemenis genders and works to deliver
their voice and make it heard by decision-makers.
We are committed to activating the positive role of the institution's work and harnessing capabilities and capabilities in a way that serves the achievement of the strategic objectives.
Completed projects and programs are the real indicators of good work. Therefore, we are keen on diligence and perseverance.
We are excited to embrace new ideas and take innovative steps to achieve the best results.
We appreciate the importance of partnerships with international and local civil society institutions and organizations as well as government bodies as the key drivers of success and sustainability.
· To promote the care of poor families, displaced persons, orphans and affected communities and to improve their living conditions.
· Reduce poverty and improve per capita income by contributing to the implementation of sustainable development projects and programs.
· Support basic services to ensure a decent life in: water, food, health, education, good governance ... etc.
· Rehabilitation and training of young people and develop their abilities and skills. - Promoting safe childhood and motherhood programs and reducing child labor and exploitation.
· Supporting women's education and economic and political empowerment and rehabilitation of rural women.
· Contribute to humanitarian response and emergency relief, especially in cases of disasters and wars.
· Community development.
· Food Security and Agriculture
· Public health and nutrition
· Water, sanitation and hygiene services.
· Shelter and non-food items and camp management and coordination.
• Provide emergency and life-saving humanitarian relief packages, especially food, water and primary health care services; and target priority areas and the most vulnerable groups of the needy, displaced and affected populations.
• Strengthen humanitarian response activities and ensure equal and equitable access to women, boys, girls and men.
• Cooperation, coordination and effective partnerships with local and international civil society organizations and United Nations organizations that seek to achieve similar objectives and to benefit from their programs in acquiring new expertise and skills.
• Adopting and supporting empowerment programs and activities and improving livelihoods for self-reliance to improve the dignified and secure life of society and the individual.